1. A rising mortgage payment due to an ARM loan resetting
2. Eliminating Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) payments
3. Using home equity to fund an important purchase
4. Consolidating your first and second mortgage to reduce your overall payment
5. Consolidating credit card debt or other high interest debts
If you have not had a mortgage check-up in awhile it is time to change that! It is important to stay updated on checking your mortgage every few years because you may find better options.
To get some helpful answers call for a mortgage check-up!
Century 21 Mortgage