New Ad for Century 21 – What do you think?April 21, 2011
Connection Partner Lunch Held In College Station April 27, 2011April 25, 2011
These are a few easy steps to help your home become more appealing to a possible buyer.
Of course people who are looking to sale there home do not want to pay a ton of money and go above and beyond repairing their home if they are about to move! Good news, we have some steps you can take to increase the value and make your home very appealing!
So read over these steps and consider following through with them before selling your home!
- Improve the efficiency of your kitchen. Replace old kitchen appliances with something that looks more modern and does not make your electric bill go up a fortune.
- Get rid of old carpets! When a possible buyer is looking at a house and see’s carpets with stains it is sometimes hard for them to see past this. New carpets or hardwood floors look great when showing a house.
- Paint your walls. You do not have to necessarily paint your home a bold color, but you want to make the house look fresh. The color you choose should depend on the style of the home. Regardless of the color, new paint helps freshen up a room!
- Fix up those bathrooms and make them look fresh. Buyers look very hard at bathrooms.
- Work on the outside of the home. Something easy to do is work on your yard; mowing, trimming and planting a few flowers go a long way! You can also use a power washer to make the home have more of a fresh-clean look to it!
- Fix any minor repairs that need to be fixed. Take some time to fix anything around the house that you have been needing to do but have been putting off.
If you are thinking about selling your home these are some steps to definitely think about doing.