Resort Style Living Right in College StationAugust 17, 2011
Can You Blogsy?August 18, 2011
- Residential 1-800-483-4000 or Business 1-800-483-5400
- Embarq (Navasota)
Driver’s License – After someone has established residency they have 30 days to apply for a Texas driver’s license. If the applicant is 18 years or older they will be required to provide proof of identity, social security number, Texas vehicle registration and proof of liability insurnace on all behichles owned. All applicants are required to complete necessary forms and pay required fees.
Tags/Registration – When someone is new to Texas they are allowed 30 days after establishing residency to purchase Texas license tags. In order to purchase Texas license tags you must have your vehicle inspected. You must have you vehicle registered before applying for a Texas driver’s license.
- Texas Department of Motor Vehicles is in charge of vehicle tags
- Office hours are Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- 300 E William J. Bryan Pkwy
- Bryan Administrative Offices
- 300 S. Texas Ave.
- College Station City Hall
- 1101 Texas Ave.
- Voter Registration
- 300 E. William J. Bryan Pkwy.
- Bryan, TX 77803
- Brazos County Tax Office
- Bryan – College Station Convention & Visitors Bureau
- 715 University Dr. E – College Station
- 800-777-8292 or 979-260-9898
- Bryan – College Station Chamber of Commerce
- 4001 E. 29th St., Ste. 175 – Bryan
- Bryan – College Station Regional Association of Realtors
- 1905 Greenfield Plaza – Bryan